In 1973, Simca launched the 1000 Rallye 2, which had a 53 bhp engine with a capacity of 1118 cc. It was trimmed for sports use with a low dead weight and had a striking black hood. The 1000 Rallye 2 quickly developed into a popular and successful sports car for racing, not least because the engine was relatively easy to soup up.
- Models with super-fine details
- Models meet the currently high standard of slot car collector’s items
- Vehicles are finely and authentically printed
- Vehicles feature a driver’s figure, individually painted for each vehicle
- Compatible with all commercial track systems